YORK WOMENS ELITE STAINLESS STEEL NEEDLE BEARING BAR | MODEL 32003
York International has been in the business of making bars for years and it shows with the Womens Elite Stainless Steel Needle Bearing Training Bar. The shaft spins freely and won't loosen or come apart like pinned bars do. Needle bearings in the sleeves make them spin perfectly with no rattle or wobble. The Satin Chrome plating on the shaft and sleeves alone justifies the price for this bar. It will look and act like new for years to come. We've seen 20 year old York bars in some of the local gyms and they are still performing year after year.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- US Made Steel
- Satin Chrome Shaft - this spells low maintenance. It cleans up easy and looks new for years. This quality is not to be overlooked.
- 25 MM - The most popular shaft thickness for women. Holding a hook grip is easy on this shaft.
- 190,000 Tensile Strength
- Knurling - This bar has a light knurling pattern
- Needle Bearings - 8 of them in each barbell sleeve
- Calibrated to Olympic Standards
- Weight - 15kg
- Length - 6 feet