YORK MENS NEEDLE BEARING BAR | MODEL 32110
York International has been in the business of making bars for years and it shows with the Mens Needle Bearing Bar. The shaft spins freely and won't loosen or come apart like pinned bars do. Needle bearings in the sleeves make them spin perfectly with no rattle or wobble. The Chrome plating on the shaft and sleeves alone justifies the price for this bar. It will look and act like new for years to come. We've seen 20 year old York bars in some of the local gyms and they are still performing year after year.
- Chrome Shaft - this spells low maintenance. It cleans up easy and looks new for years. This quality is not to be overlooked.
- 28 MM - The most popular shaft thickness for men. Holding a hook grip is easy on this shaft.
- Knurling - This bar has a light knurling pattern
- Needle Bearings - Super smooth spin means nice and easy on the wrists and gets more of your effort into getting the weight on the bar in the right place.
- Split Sleeve Design - this means the shaft and the sleeves rotate independently. And York designed the sleeves such that they won't loosen or come apart. No one else makes them this way.
- Weight - 45lb
- Length - 7 feet
Posted by Anonymous on 26th Feb 2013
I get a knot in my stomach just knowing I have my own York Bar in the garage at home. Simply put, the York Bar is butter. This was first on my list of purchases! Best bar for CrossFitting hands down!
Posted by Stash Merrit - VooDoo Fitness on 18th Nov 2011
I ran the bar through an 18 minute amrap that involved bodyweight power cleans this morning. I could not be more pleased. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It's a solid bar at a decent price point.