BARBELL STORAGE - VERTICAL
Our uniquely designed barbell storage rack has a few key features to keeping your investment protected and well stored. We've altered the design from other storage systems in that our storage rack barbell sleeves have no bottom. Many other designs have the bar ends hitting home on a steelbottom which puts undue stress on the bar ends. With our vertical storage system, the rack is placed on a rubber floor or mat and that softer flooring surface is much friendly to bar ends than steel. We've also made our storage rack even thicker and heavier [1/4" thick steel] so that even if you take all of the bars out except one, there's no danger of the bars tipping over.
Keeping your barbells up off the floor when not in use is essential to gym and athlete safety, preserving the life of your equipment and it maximizes floor space. Our Vertical Barbell Storage Rack is a fantastic way to keep up to 12 bars neatly stored when not in use and that extra floor or wall space you'll save can be put to even better use.
Advantages of using our Vertical Barbell Storage Rack:
- Store up to 12 bars - training bars, mens bars, womens bars or axle bars
- Our 'no bottom' design means your bars rest safely on your rubber floor rather than a steel bottom
- With less than 3 square feet of floor space taken up, storing your bars vertically maximizes space in your gym
- The wider foot print can store from as few as 1 to as many as 12 bars without danger of tipping over. It's solid.
- Saves wall space for Handstand Pushups and Wall Balls.
Posted by Duke Perino on 27th May 2015
The Olympic Bar Storage Rack has exceeded our expectations and is a welcomed addition to our gym, CrossFit Cervus. We are extremely happy with the decision to purchase two of them to store the barbells in our facility. The delivery was quick and well packaged. The storage racks are well made, sturdy, and have a beautiful finish. They look very nice in our gym and we highly recommend you purchase them for your place.
Owner, CrossFit Cervus